The country’s most famous engineering admission test, JEE-Advance, will now take place on Sunday, August 28 , instead of July 3. IIT Bombay will be in charge of the examination. The JEE Main test will be held in June between the 20th to 29th , and in July between the 21st to 30th of July. In this situation, it was only reasonable to postpone the JEE Advance exam, which was earlier scheduled to be held on July 3rd.
Key Dates of JEE Advance Exam
- The registration process for JEE-Advance will take place from August 07 to August 11, according to the key dates announced in the latest information bulletin.
- The deadline for submitting fees is August 12th. The deadline for selecting scribes for children with special needs is August 27.
- After that, on August 23 at 10 a.m., admit cards will be provided which can be downloaded until August 28.
- The exam will be held in two shifts on Sunday, August 28. The first shift exam is from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and the second shift exam is from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- On September 1, the candidate’s response sheet will be made available on the JEE-Advance website.
- On September 3rd, the provisional answer key will be made available online. Candidates will have the opportunity to object to the tentative answer key on September 3 and 4.
- On September 11th, the final solution key will be issued.
- The result will be announced on September 11th.
Jee Advance Centers
This year’s JEE-Advanced exam will be held in 209 places across the country. This year, no centre has been announced for conducting JEE-Advance abroad.
Read more of our Trending News Articles.
Hi there! I’m Akash. I was born and raised in Bengaluru, India. I am a freelance content writer and a blogger. I am currently a student studying at a prestigious law school in India. I am an avid reader and writer.