Albert Einstein was a physicist, author and a teacher. He was born on 14 March 1879 in Ulm, Germany. He is known for his contribution in the field of relativity. Albert Einstein is also known for the ‘mass energy equation’ (E=mc²), which later gave rise to the most famous equation for creating the atom bomb. His work on the General Theory of Relativity is still appreciated today. Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize in the year 1921.
He is counted among the most intelligent people in the world. History is witness that those who fought with difficulties, lived the present, tried again after failing again and again became great and the world remembers them even today. Here we have brought for you the great lesson given by Albert Einstein, some great things said by him.
- Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking that it is a fool.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you have to keep moving.
- The biggest source of success is experience.
- Don’t try to be a successful person, but try to be a person with principles.
- There are only two ways to live life. One as if nothing is a miracle, the other as if everything is a miracle.
- Not everything that can be counted matters and everything that matters cannot be counted.
- When you look closely at nature, you can understand anything better.
Interesting facts About Albert Einstein
- Einstein’s theories were extremely difficult. At that time there were very few people who could understand his principles. Once someone asked Einstein’s wife, do you understand your husband’s theory?” His wife replied respectfully – “No” but I understand my husband and he can be trusted.
- Einstein said some words while taking his last breath which were in German language. Unfortunately the person who was with them at that time did not know the German language. That is why his last words were buried as a secret forever.
- Einstein did not like getting a haircut at all. His hair was always uncombed. Today Einstein’s uncombed hairstyle is seen as a genius hairstyle.
- Sir Einstein did not like wearing Socks at all. Once while telling about his childhood, he said that my toes were so big that my socks always used to burst in my childhood. I used to be so upset about this that I stopped wearing socks.
- Sir Einstein did not like to dress-up very well in front of anyone, whether he was in the midst of acquaintance or acquaintance, he did not care.
- Despite being a genius, the memory of this great scientist was very weak. He used to forget names, dates and telephone numbers. He could not even remember his own number. Once his colleague asked him for his telephone number. Einstein started looking for his number in the directory kept nearby. The colleague was surprised and said, “You do not even remember your own telephone number”. Einstein said, “No, why should I remember something that I get by searching in a book.
Cricket & Tech Enthusiast. A Graduate in Statistics. Currently Managing this Website while working on the concepts of Stocks/Crypto Markets.